Litigation & Appeals
NYC Litigation Lawyers
Litigation, arbitration, mediation and appeals practice includes commercial and business matters arising in the domestic as well as international arena. Kravet & Vogel provides the expertise, professionalism, and high quality legal services that clients expect from their legal counsel.
Bringing Result-Oriented Representation to Complex Business Law Matters
Kravet & Vogel is an established midtown Manhattan law firm with extensive experience handling domestic and international business disputes in New York.
Types Of Matters We Handle:
- Business, Contract and Commercial Disputes
- International Business Disputes
- Trade Secrets
- Unfair Competition
- Trademark and Trade Dress
- Business Fraud
- Partnership and Shareholder Disputes
- Commercial Real Estate Matters & Commercial Landlord – Tenant
- Employment, Non-Compete, Non-Solicitation, Sexual Harassment
- Wrongful Termination
- Enforcement of Creditors’ Rights in Bankruptcy and Adversary Proceedings
- Banking Disputes
- Securities Litigation
- Secured Lending Disputes/UCC Article 9 Matters
- Subpoena Compliance
- Arbitration Proceedings in the AAA, JAMS, FINRA, and ICC
- Local Counsel for Out-of-State and Out-of-Country Attorneys
- Professional Negligence
Kravet & Vogel, LLP has experience in handling international business litigation and has handled matters involving parties from around the world, Donald J. Kravet holds an advanced law degree (LL.M.) in International Legal Studies and has served as an Adjunct Professor of International Litigation at New York Law School. In addition, Kravet & Vogel has established relationships with attorneys and law firms located in various parts of the world.
We have significant experience prosecuting and defending foreign based clients. We seek to find innovative solutions that help our clients avoid costly litigation.